Are wrinkles and fine lines becoming more noticeable? Over time, the skin will lose elasticity and volume, resulting in wrinkles, folds, and other lines. Some men may feel less confident in themselves once they discover these typical signs of aging. Having strong self-confidence is vital to making ideal impressions whether in a business or personal setting, at the office or across the table from a date. Dr. Beth Collins offers two lines of dermal fillers to help correct wrinkles and boost your self-confidence.
To learn more about the JUVÉDERM® and Restylane® families of dermal fillers, PRP, or nano-fat injections, please contact the practice at our Guilford location at (203) 689-5295 or Mystic location at (860) 572-6868 or book today.
JUVÉDERM® Before & After Photos
Keep in mind that each patient is unique and your results may vary.
Menu of Dermal Fillers We Offer:
- JUVEDERM® Family of Fillers can promote younger-looking skin by replenishing lost hyaluronic acid due to aging. These dermal fillers can be used to enhance the lips, add volume to the cheeks, face, and jawline as well as fill lines and wrinkles around the mouth.
- RESTYLANE® Family of Fillers are used to restore lost volume in the upper cheeks and backs of hands, plump the lips, and fill deeper lines and wrinkles on the face.
- Revanesse® Versa™+ works to restore volume and smooth lines and wrinkles on the face and neck.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic stimulates your body’s natural healing process to help you generate new collagen, resulting in long-term improvement of fine lines and wrinkles.
- PRP injections use plasma and stem cells derived from your blood to naturally stimulate new collagen growth to soften the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the face, neck, chest, and body.
- Nano-fat injections, or microfat grafting, uses injections of small amounts of fat from your tummy, thighs, or buttocks into your fine lines and wrinkles, cheeks, jawline, neck, or the back of your hands to restore lost volume and soften signs of aging.
Get in on the action at Results MedSpa! Score exclusive deals on top-tier services and stay in the know about our can't-miss events.See What's New
What Is the Dermal Filler Process Like?
When you have designated your targeted treatment area, the skin will be cleaned and prepared for the filler. As the procedure begins, a member of our medical personnel will inject the appropriate dermal filler for you beneath the dermis of the skin. Topical anesthetics are not necessary, but may be applied depending on the patient. To properly ensure the dermal filler’s disbursement, a member of our medical personnel may gently massage the site of injection.
What Can I Expect After the Dermal Filler Injection?
There is not a high risk of side effects from dermal fillers. Some patients may experience a slight swelling sensation or redness at the injection site, but these symptoms typically resolve soon. Some patients may need a follow-up treatment to get the best results possible. In most cases, results from dermal fillers can last anywhere between several months and a year. As you get ready to resume your day, we highly advise avoiding strenuous activity, sun exposure, and alcohol for about a day after the injection.
Book today and find out which of these dermal fillers can help you look suave and boost your confidence!
SAVING MONEY NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD.
Earn discounts on BOTOX®, JUVÉDERM®, and more of your favorite treatments and products when you join the Allē rewards program from Allergan Aesthetics™. Become a member today and start earning points at your next appointment with Dr. Collins. Signing up online is easy, fast, and free.Learn More ABout Allé
Our Medical Director
Our Medical Director
Beth Collins, MD
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Beth Collins brings a warm, personalized approach to her practice. This approach—along with her skill and commitment to the most effective techniques and technologies—enables her to make her patients' aesthetic goals a reality. Learn more about her background and expertise.About Dr. Collins